Croatia Tour Package From Delhi
Croatia Tour Package From Delhi
With its enticing combination of culture, history, and coastal scenery Croatia has become one of the most popular choices for European holidays in recent years. It is dotted with temples, squares, and old government buildings that are well worth taking a stroll around. A treasure trove of ancient ruins and crumbling churches, Croatia is one of the best places where you can take a peek into its colorful past.
You can explore ancient Roman ruins, soak up the art and culture and enjoy the incredible cuisine. It also has some of the most picturesque pebbled beaches, beautifully lapped by crystal clear water where you can enjoy the sand, surf, and the sun. With its glistening deep blue sea, rock-pine scented islands, and mainland coasts, Croatia is a gorgeous destination that attracts sailing folks, history buffs, and adventure enthusiasts. Book the Croatia Tour package from India to experience the Croatian way of life and fill your Instagram with commendable pictures. The Luxury Vacations and Holidays.
- Accommodation in a 5-star hotel.
- Breakfast and dinner included.
- Explore church and museum.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Full Day national park.
- Tour & transfer on PVT Basis.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Arrive at Dubrovnik Airport and meet our representative, who'll transfer you to a designated hotel.
- Check in to your hotel and relax and unwind in your room or take a tour of the property.
- Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
- As per the Croatia Tour package from India, grab a delicious breakfast and get set the explore the gorgeous city on your own.
- You can visit the Dominican Monastery, renowned for its finest collection of medieval paintings, and the age-old Cathedral with its famous Treasury.
- Soak into the culture and history of this historic city as you stroll through the cobbled streets of the Old Town of Dubrovnik.
- Return to your hotel in the evening and relish a tasty dinner and head back to sleep.
- Relish a tasty breakfast to refuel yourself for all the hustle and bustle of the day.
- As per the Croatia Tour package from India, head out for an excursion to Montenegro to visit Kotor and Budva. Located an hour's drive from Dubrovnik city, Montenegro is a hotspot of natural beauty combined with culture and history.
- You can enjoy the scenic drive around Kotor Bay and stop in Medieval Kotor to enjoy the typical Mediterranean lifestyle.
- Head to Budva, Montenegro's oldest coastal town with lovely beaches and river valleys.
- In the evening, return to your hotel, grab a delicious dinner and enjoy an overnight sleep.
- Relish a tasty breakfast and check out from your hotel as you'll proceed ahead to reach Split.
- You can opt to enjoy a sightseeing tour of Ston, renowned for its monumental walls, built between the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries.
- Explore the well-preserved town walls, salt works, and mussels of Ston.
- Get transferred to a hotel in Split from Ston.
- Relax in your hotel and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Satisfy your hunger pangs by relishing a tasty breakfast at your hotel.
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Split built around the breathtaking Roman Palace erected in the fourth century by the Roman Emperor Diocletian.
- As per the Croatia package from India, you'll enjoy a walking tour of Split and visit the Roman Palace cellars that are well preserved and offer a stunning view of how life in the Palace was led. You can also see other attractions like the Golden Gate, the Peristyle Square, the Silver Gate, etc., from the outside of this Palace.
- Enjoy an overnight stay at your hotel.
- Grab a yummy breakfast and check out from your hotel as you'll proceed ahead to Zagreb.
- You will head out for a full-day tour to Plitvice National Park which has a notable variety of plants and is heavily forested with beech, fir, and spruce trees.
- Enjoy a boat ride in the national park and click some stunning photographs.
- Return to your hotel and have a relaxing sleep.
- As per the Croatia package from India, you'll relish a delectable breakfast at your hotel.
- As per the Croatia Tour package from India, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Zagreb which is located on two neighboring hills: Gradec - the commercial center of tradesmen and craftsmen, and Kaptol - the center of the religious and spiritual life of north-western Croatia.
- Visit the Upper Town and explore its popular attractions like Gothic Cathedral, St. Catherine's church, and St. Mark's church.
- Enjoy an overnight stay at your hotel.
- Start the eighth day of your tour with a lip-smacking breakfast at your hotel.
- Check out from your hotel and get transferred to the airport to board a flight to your hometown.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.