Costa Rica Tour Packages – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Costa Rica Sightseeing Tour
- Add two of Costa Rica famed attractions; volcanoes and beaches to your travel list and partake in this 8-day tour which will take you to experience adventure on a different level.
- Choose adrenaline-pumping rafting or waterfall rappelling in La Fortuna, and explore the beaches and natural beauty of Montezuma.
- You can opt for more adventurous activities in the cities you are in. Use the chances to find yourself exhilarated.
- The package includes accommodation in hotels or hostels and transportation during the trip. Book your trip NOW! With Luxury Vacations and Holidays
- Accommodation for 8 days.
- Breakfast included.
- Pickup and drop from the airport.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Tour and transfers.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Please try to arrive in San Jose before 6:00 PM for an important group meeting where you can meet the Chief Experience Officer (CEO) and the other group members.
- San José to La Fortuna.
- Options abound—soak in Arenal's hot springs or get the adrenaline pumping with whitewater rafting or waterfall rappelling.
- La Fortuna, the town near the foot of Arenal Volcano, is an excellent base for adventure.
- Hike the area’s nature trails, swim in the chilly La Fortuna waterfall, or go canyoneering (rappelling) and catch a bird’s eye view of the forest greenery.
- Other optional activities include full-day white water rafting on the Toro or Balsa Rivers, mountain biking, caving, horseback riding, or a tour of the Caño Negro Wildlife Refuge.
- Free day in La Fortuna.
- Enjoy a full day in La Fortuna to relax or experience some of the many optional activities available.
- La Fortuna to Montezuma.
- Travel to the Nicoya Peninsula, with plenty of time for rest and relaxation in the laid-back ex-hippie hangout of Montezuma.
Try out surfing, hike to a nearby waterfall, or just chill out on the beach. Don't miss the nightlife.
Check out Cabo Blanco NP to spot some wildlife, hike to the nearby waterfall for a dip or a jump in the local swimming hole or simply lounge on the beach.
Take a day trip to the beautiful Isla Tortuga, where you can snorkel along a volcanic rock reef, or check out the nearby surf havens of Mal Pais and Santa Teresa. Adrenaline junkies can take their pick of activities as well - surfing, ziplining, ATV, boogie boarding, horseback riding or scuba diving are all options. On the other hand, if relaxation is what you seek, opt for a yoga class or take a leisurely hike to search for orchids.
- Montezuma tour.
- Indulge in more activities in Montezuma today as well.
- Surfing, ziplining, ATV, boogie boarding, horseback riding, or scuba diving are the options you can select from.
- Montezuma to San José.
- Travel back to the capital for the final night out with the group.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.