Cambodia Family Tour Packages – 6 Days & 5 Nights
Cambodia Family Tour Packages
Flaunting a rich history and scenic beauty, Cambodia presents to the world the perfect blend of the old and the urbane environments. This beautiful nation is known popularly for its majestic temples, elegant restaurants, awe-inspiring colonial architecture, adventure-filled forests, and spectacular tropical islands. Book Cambodia family tour packages with free visa assistance at an unbeatable price on 350+ Destinations. Send Query Now. Luxury Vacations.
- Accommodation for 6 Days & 5 Nights.
- Breakfast included.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Pick-up and drop on PVT. Basis
- Transfer & Departure from the airport.
- Lunch and Dinner are not Included.
- Personal expenditure
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Your trip starts upon arrival at Cambodia airport, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the pre-booked hotel in Siem Reap.
- As you reach, check in at the hotel and spend the rest of your day at leisure.
- In the evening, you can head out to explore the city on your own. You can visit the Buddhist temples or enjoy shopping at the local markets.
- You can check out some of the famous restaurants which serve the best authentic food to treat your Palate.
- If you wish to get rid of your weariness, you can try popular spas and enjoy some relaxation massages and spa treatments.
- After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and start your journey to Phnom Penh. It will take you 5 hours to reach your destination.
- As you reach, you will be taken to visit the historical Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda which was built in 1886 by king Norodom.
- Next, enjoy a tour of the National Museum, Tuol Sleng Museum, and witness the Killing fields of Choeung Ek.
- After the tour, explore Psar Toul Tom Pong, known as the Russian market in Phnom Penh.
- After shopping, Return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having a delicious breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred to Siem Reap.
- As you reach, check in at the hotel and unwind. Later, embark on a sightseeing tour of the city.
- You will be visiting the floating village of Chong Khneas and will be enjoying a ride in the traditional wooden boat across the Tonle Sap Lake and witness a beautiful sunset.
- Next, you will be visiting "Chantiers Ecoles - Les Artisans d'Angkor" where you will witness the ancient Khmer traditions of stone carving and wood sculpting.
- After the tour, have dinner at the local restaurant and head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having a toothsome breakfast, head out to explore the ruins of the Angkor area, a UNESCO world heritage site.
- You will be visiting the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, the Royal enclosure, the elephant terrace, Phimeanakas, the Jungle-covered temple of Ta Prohm, and many others.
- In the afternoon, visit the temple of Angkor Wat, built in the 12th century. This temple is one of the most preserved complexes in Angkor.
- As the tour ends, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having breakfast, you will be taken on a tour of cultural villages and a few other famous attractions in Cambodia.
- You will be visiting the King's residence, Phsar Chas, 'Old Market’, and the Wat Bo, an 18th-century Pagoda with beautiful wall paintings.
- In the afternoon, proceed for the Cultural Village tour, where you will witness the miniatures of 13 unique villages representing different cultural heritages and 8 scenes of performance and witness some amazing traditional performances.
- After the tour, enjoy shopping at the local markets and head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.