Barcelona Tour Package From Delhi 2023
Barcelona Tour Package From Delhi
Known for its art, culture, and architecture, Barcelona, the cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s Catalonia region is also often considered the Paris of Spain. The Barcelona tour package from Mumbai allows you to visit the various attractions that scatter around this panoramic city. You also get to visit some of the main hotspots of Barcelona, including the La Sagrada Familia, La Cathedral, Park Guell, Museu Picasso, Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya, and more.
The Barcelona Tour Packages From Mumbai allow you a chance to have the best Spanish holiday of your dreams. In addition to soaking in the French ambiance, beautiful charm, and vibrant cultures of this land, you can also visit numerous art galleries and museums to learn about the city’s rich history, whilst passing by stunning structures and monuments boasting Gothic architecture. You can also spend some time basking in nature here, owing to the city’s great location along the Mediterranean coast and towering mountains. Book your tour NOW! only with Luxury Vacations and Holidays. Also, Check: Costa Rica Tour Packages – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
- Accommodation for 4 nights in a 5-star hotel.
- Sightseeing in Barcelona and Madrid.
- Visit the Plaza de Oriente.
- Visit the Bullfighting Museum.
- Explore the Poble Espanyol.
- English guide.
- Tour & transfer on a private basis.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Your Barcelona tour package from Mumbai begins with your arrival in Madrid.
- Upon your arrival, you will be greeted by a representative who will transfer you to your hotel.
- After checking in, you are free to unpack and relax for some time.
- The hotel will also provide details regarding your local guide, upcoming itinerary, and more.
- Towards the evening, you will be taken for a tour of the nearby attractions, including the Plaza de Espana, Egyptian Debod Temple, and Gran Via.
- After the tour, return back to the hotel for a delicious dinner.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
- The second day of your Barcelona package from Mumbai will begin with a hearty breakfast at the hotel.
- Then, you will be taken on a guided tour of the city, wherein you can enjoy some of the best attractions of the city of Madrid.
- Some attractions that you will visit include the city center, the Plaza Mayor of Madrid, Crystal Palace, Plaza de Toros de las Ventas, the Bullfighting Museum, and more.
- After the tour, enjoy a mouth-watering local lunch.
- The rest of the afternoon is free and you can do whatever you wish to.
- Shop your hearts out or relax at the hotel if you want.
- In the evening, you will be taken to the Plaza de Oriente, located right in the heart of the city, opposite the famous Royal Palace of Madrid.
- Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
- Begin this day of the Barcelona tour package from Mumbai by leaving for Aragon, located over the lands of Castile.
- Stop at Zaragoza on the way and see the Pilar Basilica here.
- Then, head towards the Monastery of Poblet, which is surrounded by tall walls and is considered to be amongst the best-preserved monasteries from the medieval era.
- After exploring the monastery of Poblet, proceed to the Monastery of Montserrat and enjoy a rack train ride up the mountains with the vibrant natural vistas adding to the experience.
- Then, continue your journey to Barcelona.
- After a heart-warming breakfast on this day of your Barcelona package from Mumbai, head out for a memorable city tour of Barcelona.
- Drive along the Mediterranean Sea and explore the city’s historic central area that takes you back to the Middle Ages with its gothic buildings and architecture.
- You will also visit the place where the Olympics were held.
- Explore the La Sagrada Familia Basilica, indulge in photography here, and learn about the ancient times in Barcelona.
- You will also be taken on a tour of the Poble Espanyol or Spanish Village, which is home to an open-air architectural museum where you can see and get your hands on Spanish crafts and more.
- After the tour, you are free to explore Barcelona on your own.
- Head to Las Ramblas and the Plaza Catalunya area in the evening, indulge in a delicious dinner, and spend the night at your hotel.
- This is the last day of your Barcelona tour package from Mumbai.
- After breakfast and checking out of the hotel, you will be transferred to the airport where you can take a flight back home full of amazing memories of this exotic land.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.