Bangalore Tour Package – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Bangalore Mysore Ooty Tour Package
Ooty, known as the queen of hill stations, welcomes you with the best sceneries and a chance to enjoy many thrilling activities like trekking and camping. Located amidst the best Natural setting, Ooty is more of a hidden gem, which preserves some of the best forests and ancient monuments. Admire the beautiful landscapes of tea and coffee plantations of Ooty.
Mysore is the second largest city in Karnataka and provides sojourn to travelers from all over the world. Known to be the “City of Palaces”, the state brims with some of the top architectural marvels and stunning interiors. Mysore lets you delve into history by marking a visit to places like Mysore Palace and Lalitha Mahal. Not only this, but Mysore also lets you enjoy some of the best adrenaline-rushing activities like boating in Kukkarahalli Lake and an Elephant safari in Nagarahole National Park.
Luxury vacations and holidays offer customized Bangalore tour packages with free visa assistance at an unbeatable price on 350+ Destinations. Send Query Now.
- Hotel stay on a double sharing basis
- Breakfast from day 2 to day 6
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Driver cum guide
- Transfers from Bangalore
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- The begins with your arrival at the airport/railway station in Bangalore. From there you will be picked up by our representative who will take you to Ooty in a comfortable four-wheeler.
- After arrival in Ooty, you will be meeting one of our tour coordinators who will be escorting you to your place of stay.
- Check in to a hotel and freshen up early.
- Walk around the Ooty Rose garden adorned with varieties of roses. Here you can immerse yourself in the pleasant atmosphere of the fresh breeze air.
- Next, you will visit the beautiful Ooty lake surrounded by eucalyptus trees and dollops of green bushes along the lakeside. There is a lot for you from boating to horse ride and feasting on food as well as photography
- Get enchanted with breathtaking views of landscapes and misty clouds at Doddabetta Peak. You will be amazed by a 360-degree view of the hill station with adventurous sports such as trekking and camping.
- The next destination is the Ooty Tribal Research Center, where you can see a library displaying research on the tribals of South India and the Andaman and Nicobar islands.
- Overnight stay at hotel
- Enjoy your breakfast, and head towards Ooty sightseeing. Exciting viewpoints, peaks, and valleys in Ooty would surely invigorate your love.
- Proceed towards Nilgiri hills to explore the beauty of Coonoor.
- Head towards Sim’s Park botanical garden, where you can spend your leisure time amid lush greenery and vibrant flowers.
- From here, move toward the Lamb rock or Echo Point. It is famous for its natural echo phenomenon.
- It also has a very picturesque lake, which further makes the view from the top even more captivating. The most famous attraction of Echo Point is its. Echo Point is also a great place for adventure seekers, where they can enjoy a good nature walk or even trekking.
- The next spot is the Dolphin nose, where the peak of the hill resembles a Dolphin nose.
- You will stroll around the famous tea gardens of Coonoor. You will enjoy the lush greenery and refreshing aromas of tea here
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Get up early and get ready to explore the remaining places of Ooty.
- Start off your day by visiting the famous Wax World Ooty exhibiting wax statues of popular Indian personalities.
- Now proceed towards Deer park. This park is surrounded by a wide variety of flora and fauna. The visitors can get to seek several species of deer like the Sambar and Chital. Also, you can spot hares and rabbits roaming inside the park.
- The next spot you will visit is Avalanche Lake and Kalhatty Waterfalls
- Spend a pleasant time around Kamaraj Sagar Dam and enjoy bird watching in a refreshing atmosphere
- Overnight stay at Ooty.
- Pack your bags and enjoy one more nutritious breakfast
- Check out of the hotel and move towards Bangalore via Mysore.
- Explore the beautiful Mysore Palace and get enchanted by rich cultural heritage, carved doors, stained glass ceilings, and glittering glazed flooring tiles. The exterior of this marvelous structure that will leave you awestruck
- The last destination is Vrindavan Gardens. You can enjoy the sight of water fountains dancing to the tunes of soothing music. Also, there is a children’s park, a hydraulic research station, and a fisheries station to stroll around.
- Move towards Bangalore and bid bye to this wonderful one-of-a-kind experience of the Bangalore Mysore Ooty package.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.