Austria Tour Packages from Delhi
Austria Tour Packages from Delhi
No other country waltzes as gracefully between the city and the countryside as Austria. You’re climbing alpine peaks one day and swanning around imperial Vienna the next. The main highlight, however, is the Viennese coffee house, which is an integral part of the city’s social fabric. Spending time in one is important, not just for the excellent coffee and pastries, but also to get a sense of the local way of life.
It is important to spend time in one, not just for the excellent coffee and pastries, but also to get a sense of the locals’ daily lives. Stopover packages are available in both Vienna and Salzburg. A cruise down the Danube River is another way to see Austria. An Austria Tour Package from India which includes Vienna, Budapest, and Prague can also be enhanced. Book customized Austria tour packages with free visa assistance at an unbeatable price on 350+ Destinations. Send Query Now.
- 04 Nights stay in 5 Star hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- English-speaking guide.
- Includes Arrival transfer
- Boat River included.
- City tour in Vienna.
- Transfer City Hall Square in Vienna
- Personal expenditure
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- On the first day of the Austria tour package from India, you will be arriving at the city of Vienna.
- You will be picked up by our agents from the airport and then you will be transferred to the hotel.
- You can spend some time in your room after checking into the hotel.
- In the evening hour, you will visit the musical fountain to witness the cultural show around the Vienna Opera.
- You will get to learn a lot about the arts and musical culture of Vienna.
- There will be an overnight stay at the hotel in Vienna.
- On the second day of the Austria tour packages from India, you will be having your breakfast at the hotel and then you will be proceeding on a local tour.
- You will visit Südtiroler Platz, Ringstrasse boulevard, Vienna State Opera, and Vienna State Opera.
- Later you will be visiting the famous monumental buildings of Vienna like the Museum of Art History and the Museum of Natural History.
- On this day, you will be visiting Schönbrunn Palace on a guided tour to experience the heritage of the city.
- In the evening hours, you will be strolling through the palace gardens enjoying a cup of original Viennese Coffee along with a piece of delicious apple strudel.
- There will be an overnight stay in the same hotel.
- You will start day three of the Austria tour package from India by relishing a delicious breakfast at the hotel and then you can check out from the hotel to proceed to Salzburg, which is your next destination.
- Upon your arrival, you can check in to the hotel and then spend time in relaxation.
- Later, you can head out on a Mozart City Tour and then enter the enormous Mozart World to witness the art and music themes of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- To continue your city tour, you will be visiting some of the notable local attractions like Mirabell Palace, Marionette Theatre, Mozarteum (University of Music), Trinity Church, Mozart’s Residence, Hellbrunn Palace (shortstop), Nonnberg Abbey, Palace of Frohnburg, and Sigmund's Gate, etc.
- There will be an overnight stay at the place.
- Wake up to a delectable breakfast at the hotel and then head out for a full day tour of the city.
- You will be taking a musical and history tour of Salzburg.
- On this day, you will be able to explore the beautiful landscape as well as major tourist attractions.
- You will get to wander in the footsteps of Maria Von Trapp.
- You will be taking a trip to the underworld caverns of the famous Salt Mines.
- On this day, you will be able to capture a number of Austrian architectural marvels and natural attractions.
- At the end of the day, you will be heading back to the hotel for a delicious dinner and a restful sleep.
- The time has come to depart back to your hometown after spending some magical moments in Austria.
- You will be provided with a delicious breakfast at the hotel post which you can get ready for the return journey.
- You would need to complete the check-out formalities and then you will be dropped at the International Airport so that you can catch your homebound flight.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.