Armenia Tour Packages – Luxury vacations and holidays
Armenia Tour Packages
Home to some of the most beautiful churches in the world, Armenia is the very first country that adopted Christianity. An ancient and mystical land, it is still unspoiled and unexplored. The country boasts of deep past and ancient structures that are proof of its rich heritage and impressive architectural style. It is also the land of the friendliest people and proudly declares itself to be the first country to produce wine.
Whether you like rolling hills or love trekking through snow-capped peaks or are a foodie who likes to try every local dish, Armenia has everything to make your trip lovely and full of experiences. Book Armenia tour packages from luxury vacations and holidays at an unbeatable price on 350+ Destinations. Send Query Now.
- Return Airfare in economy class
- 5 Days & 4 Nights Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- City tour
- Return airport transfers
- Visa Fee
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance or anything specifically not mentioned above.
- Get picked up by our representative from Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan and get escorted to your hotel by a private vehicle.
- Complete check-in formalities, rest for some time and get ready to spend the first day of 5 days 4 nights Armenia tour package from Mumbai as you like.
- Spend the day at your pace as the remaining day is at leisure.
- Explore some nearby attractions or explore the activities available in your hotel.
- Come back to your cosy den for a relaxing overnight stay.
- Start the second day with a scrumptious breakfast and get ready to explore the beauties of the capital city Yerevan.
- Discover the rich heritage and culture of the city by exploring Matenadaran - Institute of ancient manuscripts, Abovian Street, the Republic Square, Northern Avenue, the National Opera and Ballet Theatre, Baghramyan Ave, the statue of Mother Armenia, and many other beautiful sites.
- Learn about the famous carpet industry of the country with a visit to the Megerian Carpet Factory.
- Back to your hotel for a refreshing overnight sleep.
- Start your 3rd day of the Armenia tour package from Mumbai with a lip-smacking breakfast and get ready to explore some beautiful attractions in and around Garni.
- Visit Garni temple, the only pagan sacred place left in Armenia.
- Explore the monastery complex Geghard, the designated UNESCO World Heritage Site, and be amazed by the architectural style and stunning surroundings.
- Learn the art of baking Armenian national bread "Lavash".
- Head to Lake Sevan, known as “the pearl” of Armenia, witness the breathtaking views, and breathe in pure air and lovely ambiance.
- Collect unforgettable memories of beautiful locations and scenery and back to your hotel in Yerevan.
- Have a refreshing night’s rest.
- Start the penultimate day of this 5 days and 4 nights tour with a lavish breakfast and get prepared to spend the day at leisure.
- Visit the famous pilgrimage site in Armenia, the KhorVirap Monastery. Soak in the beautiful views of Mount Ararat and capture an unmatched panorama.
- Tour neighboring vineyards and try authentic Armenian wine.
- Explore major sites of the Areni town and come back to Yerevan with lovely memories of natural beauties and tasty wine.
- Alternatively, you can visit Yerevan’s famous and most busy flea market VERNISSAGE, also one of the best open-air markets in the world. A paradise for all shopaholics and foodies, this place must not be missed while in Yerevan.
- Don't forget to buy some local items to take back home as souvenirs and try local food recipes available at the market's street food stalls.
- Come back to your hotel, and rest overnight in your comfortable room.
- Wake up on the final morning of this Armenia tour package from Mumbai, have your tasty breakfast, and complete check-out formalities.
- Board your vehicle and get transferred to the airport. Board your flight and get back home with lasting memories of the beautiful country and splendid sites.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.