6 Days Moscow Tour Packages – Luxury vacations and holidays
6 Days Moscow Tour Packages
Welcome to the land frozen in time highlighted by meticulously preserved buildings and live in the cosmopolitan capital – Moscow and the historical Port city – Saint Petersburg with Thrillophilia’s 6 Days Tour Package to Russia. Satiate your enthusiasm towards history, art, and culture by going on sightseeing tours, meeting with the locals, exploring every nook and cranny, and much more.
Starting from Moscow, walk through the most famous Red Square, a massive complex in the heart of the city that includes four palaces and four cathedrals it’s also the official residence of the President of the Russian Federation. Stand in front of the St. Basil’s Cathedral and gaze at the magnificent structure with splendid colors and the fascinating shapes and glorious patterns seen in all the pictures. Moving towards St. Petersburg, a quintessential European city, visit the Hermitage Museum and walk by the windows to see most of the important pieces such as the “Hermitage Rembrandts”, the “Hermitage Matisses” and the Jordan Staircase in the Winter Palace. Enjoy a night cruise around the Neva river and enjoy views of the Peter & Paul Fortress as well as watch the opening of the bridges that let the larger boats pass.
- Accommodation in 03 Star Hotel.
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel upon arrival.
- Breakfast is included on daily basis at the Hotel.
- Two-way transfers from the airport to the hotel.
- Tickets to Canal Cruise, Seine River Cruise,
- Ticket Eiffel Tower, and Louvre Museum.
- Departure transfer to the airport from your hotel.
- Tour & Transfer on PVT. Basis.
- Personal expenditure
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Upon your arrival at Moscow Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and get your first glimpse of this truly unique city as you drive towards your pre-booked hotel for your stay.
- Complete your check-in formalities at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- In the evening, you can head out to experience the nightlife of the capital city. You can check out the hottest clubs and bars or you can enjoy fine dining at a fancy restaurant.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Wake up in the morning, have a healthy breakfast, and get ready to explore Moscow City.
- Proceed to Visit Kremlin Territory + 01 Cathedral including some other attractions like Tsar Bell, Tsar Canon, and Bell Tower.
- Further, visit The Kremlin and admire the majestic ensemble which is a famous landmark of Russia been a symbol of the power of the state, and is now home to the President.
- The evening is free for your leisure, you can stroll through the popular streets like Tverskaya Street and Kitay-Gorod or visit some churches like Saint Basil’s Cathedral, Lenin's Mausoleum, and Kazan Cathedral.
- After exploring the city, board a metro or subway to get back to Moscow.
- Return back to the hotel and overnight in Moscow.
- Wake up in the morning, have a healthy breakfast, and complete the check-out formalities from the hotel.
- Post-check-out, embark on a tour to explore the remaining parts of Moscow and further process to St. Petersburg.
- Begin today’s day by visiting the Sparrow Hills, one of the highest points in Moscow, which offers a panoramic view of the city.
- Further, proceed to witness the main attractions such as Moscow State University, New Maiden convent, WW2, Red Square, State Universal Store (GUM), Lenin’s Mausoleum, and St. Basil Cathedral.
- Visit Zaryadye Park and Flying bridge, a floating bridge is a thin air structure without single support in the form of the letter "V" with a large outward extension above the water.
- After exploring, the city gets transferred to the Railway station to board the SAPSAN train for St. Petersburg
- Upon arrival in St. Petersburg, meet our representative and get transferred to your pre-booked hotel to complete the check-in formalities.
- The day is completely free for leisure where you can explore the nearby attractions to your hotel.
- Return back to your hotel and enjoy an overnight stay at St Petersburg.
- Wake up in the morning, enjoy a healthy breakfast at the hotel and get ready to explore St Petersburg
- Witness the Church of ‘our Savior on Spilled Blood’ Palace Bridge, Admiralty, Bronze Horseman, St. Isaac Cathedral, Peter & Paul fortress.
- Visit Peter and Paul fortress located on the smallest island in St. Petersburg (Zayachy Island), the Peter and Paul Fortress houses a cathedral in which the Romanovs are currently buried, as well as an old prison and different exhibitions on the city’s history.
- The evening is free for leisure where you can explore the other places in St. Petersburg.
- Return back to your hotel after an amazing day & enjoy an overnight stay in St Petersburg.
- Wake up in the morning, have a delicious breakfast, and head out to explore the city.
- Visit the Hermitage Museum, exhibiting more than 3 million works of art: paintings, sculptures, archaeological pieces, numismatics objects, etc.
- Further, Board a Neva river Canal boat Cruise, known as the “Venice of the North”, and glide through the entire city as well as witness the beautiful sunset view from the cruise
- In the evening, sit by a cafe or spend your time leisurely.
- Return back to the hotel and enjoy an overnight at St Petersburg.
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast, and pack your bags for your departure.
- Complete the check-out formalities and get ready to leave for St. Petersburg airport.
- Reach your desired destination and end the trip with unforgettable memories.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Log on to our website, visit the dashboard and you will see an option of ‘Active Trips’. Go to that option, click on ‘Cancel Request’ and your booking will be cancelled.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.